Looking for ideas to make money from matched betting? In this guide, you’ll learn about great matched betting reload offers.
Last updated April 2020.
As well as welcome offers, the bookies offer regular sports and casino promotions.
Here are 20 matched betting tactics to increase your profits.
The offers detailed below are subject to change at short notice.
- 1. William Hill – Scratch of the Day
- 2. Bet365 – 2up Early Payout
- 3. Grosvenor Sports reloads
- 4. Space Casino – Rocket of the week
- 5. Paddy Power – horse racing offers
- 6. Enhanced multiples – layable
- 7. Enhanced multiples – advantage play
- 8. Betfred – Saturday price boosts
- 9. Free bet clubs
- 10. Casino free spins
- 11. Betfair 3/1 winner
- 12. Betfred DDHH
- 13. Paddy Power money back
- 14. Low-risk casino offers
- 15. Horse extra places
- 16. SportNation – First Five Early Payout
- 17. Bet365 racing refund
- 18. Virtual sports
- 19. Betting shop arbitrage
- 20. ACCA insurance
- Useful links
1. William Hill – Scratch of the Day
- Scratch of the Day is available every Saturday and Sunday
- Head to William Hill homepage to reveal a special offer on each day of the promotion
- Typically consists of bet X amount to earn a free bet
- Opt-in. Wait at least 30 seconds. Then place a minimal loss qualifying bet
- Use your free bet on an eligible market. Lay as SNR on Smarkets.
2. Bet365 – 2up Early Payout
Probably the best matched betting offer…in the world!
Bet365 2 goals ahead early payout offer is a potential goldmine.
- Selected leagues: Premier League, Championship, Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A)
- Pre-match bets on Match Odds (1×2) market
- Place a qualifying bet (selected leagues: Premier League, Championship, Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A
- Lay your qualifying bet at the exchange
- If your team goes 2 goals ahead, Bet365 will pay out your winnings.
See the 2up matched betting guide for how to approach this offer
3. Grosvenor Sports reloads
FOOTBALL: Useful football reloads include VAR insurance and email offers for free bets.
HORSE RACING: Excellent odds on the horses, plus possible ITV racing refund offer.
Grosvenor often email odds boost offers. Say “bet £25 this weekend, get a 50% odds boost”.
4. Space Casino – Rocket of the week
Weekly football refund offers.
- Pre-match single bets on a selected English Premier League fixture
- Place a £10 qualifying bet on the ‘Match Odds’ (1×2) market on Space Casino
- If the specific refund triggers – get a £10 refund on Monday
- Place a £10+ qualifying bet
- Lay your qualifying bet at the exchange
- Hope that your qualifying bet loses at Space Casino – and the refund trigger happens.
- Use your £10 free bet as SNR
5. Paddy Power – horse racing offers
Refund as a free bet if horse X finishes 2nd/3rd/4th to the SP favourite.
You’ll find Paddy Power money back offers at the big festival meetings.
- Selected horse races every day
- Pre-race bets only, no minimum stake
- Maximum refund of £20 per race
- Place a qualifying bet at Paddy Power
- Lay your selection at the exchange
- Hope that the refund trigger happens, so that you’ll receive a free bet
- Use your free bet as SNR
6. Enhanced multiples – layable
William Hill Super Odds Treble – Man Utd, Watford and Leeds all to win @ 6/1 (7.0)
Skybet Soccer Saturday Price Boost – Liverpool, Man Utd and West Ham all to win @ 5/1 (6.0)
- Place the enhanced multiple,
- Then lay at the exchange to lock-in a profit [on Betfair search for “Football Saturday ACCA”, on Smarkets look under “Football>Accumulators”)
7. Enhanced multiples – advantage play
Certain mulitiples bets have no option to hedge the risk by laying at the exchange.
No problem when you know the back odds are higher than the implied lay odds.
All prices are subject to change as the bookies accept liabilities to a certain level.
Examples of advantage play multiples:
- Grosvenor Sports – Liverpool, Man Utd and Chelsea all to win @ 4.0.
- Grosvenor Sports – Real Madrid, Athletic Madrid and Valencia all to win @ 8.0.
- Mr.Green – Man Utd, Liverpool and Watford all to win @ 2.75 [same boost available at Betsafe]
- Only bet on positive expected value (EV+) enhanced multiples.
- Multiply the lay odds of each selection and compare to the back odds. For example, the 188bet treble above is 106% EV at the time of writing: Napoli (1.96 to lay) x Tottenham (1.77) x Man City = 4.09.
- Then, divide the back price of 4.35 by the combined lay odds of 4.09 equals 1.06 (x100) gives the 106% figure.
8. Betfred price boosts
Betfred offer enhanced odds throughout the week.
Price boosts are available at midday during midweek. Also, from 0930 every Saturday morning.
- Check the Betfred price boosts.
- Place the arb at Betfred, then lay off at the exchange.
Hint: Betfred might restrict your liability on singles, so put your selections in +EV doubles or multiples.
9. Free bet clubs
You need to opt-in before placing bets for most weekly bet clubs.
I’ve detailed the minimum odds for qualifying bets. Free bets are usually credited by Monday.
Skybet: Opt-in, then bet £25 at odds of 2.0 or higher. You will receive a £5 free bet.
Paddy Power: Opt-in, bet 5 x £10 at 1.50, get £10 free get.
Unibet: Opt-in, place five £10 in-play bets at odds of 2.00 or higher to earn a £10 in-play free bet. (ensure that your qualifying bets are on either tennis, cricket, darts or basketball).
These regular offers are an easy few quid to build your bankroll.
10. Casino free spins
Try these free offers for the chance to win free spins.
You may need to opt-in before participating.
- Gala Casino daily wonder wheel
- William Hill Vegas the big spin
- Skybet prize machine
- Bwin scratchcard
- Gala Bingo Happy Wheel
Gala Casino, Gala Bingo and William Hill often have zero wagering on free spins winnings. So, if you hit a win, the cash is all yours!
11. Televised racing offers
Live horse racing is a great opportunity.
Check out our guide to ITV racing for ideas.
12. Betfred DDHH
Double Delight/Hat-trick Heaven (DDHH) is simple. Place a bet in the First Goalscorer market at Betfred. If your selection scores first, then a second goal, you’ll get paid at double the odds. If your player scores a third goal – Betfred will payout treble the odds.
- Available on selected football matches
- Check Betfred promotions page for full details
- Place a qualifying bet on a first goalscorer at Betfred
- Place a lay bet in the first goalscorer market at the exchange
- Then, hope to trigger a double or triple payout
See the Double Delight Hat Trick Heaven guide for more details and strategy
13. Paddy Power money back
Refund on losing bets if a specific outcome occurs.
For example, “refund if team A beat team B”.
- The offer applies to selected markets: first goalscorer, correct score, anytime goalscorer, and WhatOddsPaddy
- Maximum free bet refund is £10 per customer
- This offer is available online and in shops
- Opt-in, then place a qualifying bet on one of the selected markets
- Lay off at the exchange
- If the refund triggers (e.g team A win the match) you will receive a free bet up to £10
- Use your free bet as SNR
14. Low-risk casino offers
Low-risk casino offers are not risk-free. Unlike traditional matched betting, you need to accept some risk to make a profit.
A typical low-risk offer might be:
- “Bet £10 on slot games to earn 10 free spins”.
You might be up or down after spending £10 on slots. However, the free spins give a mathematical advantage over the bookie in the long-term.
The idea is to focus on the long-term outcome across many offers.
15. Horse extra places
You’ll often see extra place offers on big horse racing meetings. On Saturday 19th January 2019, William Hill paid 5 places on the 10-runner 2.25 Ascot race.
Paddy Power offers daily extra place races. Expect 4 or 5 places at 1/5 odds each-way in 11+ runner races.
16. SportNation – First Five Early Payout
If your team scores first in the first 5 minutes (until 4.59 on the game clock), get paid as a winner regardless of the match result.
- Selected football matches
Cash winnings get credited within 24 hours.
- Opt-in, then place a qualifying bet on either team to win in the Match Odds (1×2) market up to £1,000. Bets on the draw do not qualify.
- Lay off your selection in the Match Odds market at the exchange
- If your team scores up to 04.59 on the match clock but doesn’t win, both SportNation and the exchange payout as a winner.
17. Bet365 racing refund
See Bet365 4/1 offer guide for full details.
Live ITV races and certain feature races qualify for the offer. Back a winner at 4/1 or higher, get a risk-free bet on the next race.
A popular promotion, especially on televised horse racing.
18. Virtual sports
The Virtual Grand National showed the popularity of virtual sports.
The bookies try to entice customers to bet on virtual events. Matched bettors can exploit this. Look out for potential offers such as:
- “Bet £5 on virtual sports to earn a £5 free bet”
It’s not possible to lay virtual bets at the exchange. ‘Advantage play’ (no lay) your qualifying bet because you’ll earn a £5 free bet anyway.
19. Betting shop arbitrage
This requires a bit more effort than online matched betting.
Get active and visit the retail betting shops. Our shop arbitrage guide details how to do sharbing.
20. ACCA insurance
Accumulator insurance is a nifty little promotion.
- Place an accumulator bet with 5 (or more) selections.
- The bookie will a refund (as a free bet) your bet stake if one selection loses.
That’s all for this monster post! We’ve featured 20 great matched betting reload offers. Whether you prefer football, horses, or casino, there’s something for everyone.
- Check out Profit Accumulator forum with the latest matched betting offers.
- Betfred Twitter account – Find the latest Betfred price boosts.