Beginner matched betting guides
Welcome to the beginner matched betting guides. Find out how to tackle free bets and bonus offers.
» What is matched betting? – an introduction to the world of matched betting
» Matched betting guide – the basics of matched betting
» Betting exchange guide – a brief yet detailed look in to how a betting exchange works
» Lay betting guide – find out how to use laying to cover your bookmaker bets and lock-in a profit
How to use free bets and bonuses
» Free bet strategy – how to profit from bookmaker free bet offers. Let’s convert free bets in to cash profit.
» Risk free bet strategy – how to profit from a risk free bet welcome offer
» Bonus rollover strategy – how to convert a bookmaker bonus in to cash profit
Useful guides to help with your matched betting.
» Two Factor Authentication – how to protect your betting exchange accounts. Essential tips to safeguard your funds.
» Using Skrill for matched betting – how to get the most out of this ewallet payment provider
» Matched betting glossary – an A-Z of matched betting terminology. All the phrases and jargon explained.
» List of bookmakers – a list of major bookmakers for UK customers
» Oddsconverter – convert fractional odds to decimal odds
- Flashscore – all the latest sporting results, including football, darts, tennis and more.
- Football Data – a wealth of football statistical data.
- Bonus Chum – you can use the free version. Bonus Chum is a slot simulator for calculating the EV of casino offers.
- Trickybet EV calculator – work out the Expected Value (EV) of a casino offer. Is an offer worthwhile and likely to profitable long-term?
- Trickybet slot RTP percentages – a handy guide to Return to Player (RTP) figures for popular slot games.
If you have any questions about these beginner matched betting guides, please email email@example.com or see the social media links in the header of this site.