Bet365 racing refund offer
Bet365 offer a risk free bet up to £50 on selected races. If you bet (up to £50) on a feature race and your horse wins, get a risk-free bet on the next feature race. The same applies to live ITV racing.
This is Bet365’s flagship horse racing promotion.
Here are the key terms for the 4/1 promotion:
- Minimum odds: 4/1 (5.00) or higher
- Maximum stake per race: £50
- 4/1 offer applies to pre-race bets only
- Feature Races or live ITV Races Only (2 Feature races each day, or all live ITV races)
- The offers are separate. i.e. feature win > risk free on next feature race / ITV win > risk free on next ITV race
- Use your risk-free bet on the next feature race/live ITV race
What’s the best way to approach the 4/1 offer?
a). Choose a horse
Look for close match between the back odds at Bet365 and the lays odds at the exchange.
Your qualifying loss should be as small as possible – not more than £3-4 for a £50 bet.
In this instance, the favourite in the 1.35 Ascot is 5.50 to back at Bet365 and 5.50 to lay at the exchange.
b). Place your bet
Place a bet up to £50 on a horse with minimum odds of 4/1 (5.00) in a feature race or live ITV race.
Here as an example, We’ll bet £10 on Advertise at Bet365 to win the 1.35 Ascot race.
Cover your back bet with a matching lay bet at the exchange.
c). Potential outcomes
- If your horse doesn’t win: accept the small qualifying loss and wait for the next race. Simply continue to back and lay a horse and hope it wins.
- If your horse wins: you get a risk-free bet (to match your previous stake) on the next applicable race. If your qualifying bet was on a feature race
Your risk free bet is on the next feature race. The same principle applies for the live ITV racing part of the promotion.
d). Placing your risk-free bet
This means: use your own money and if your horse loses, Bet365 refund your stake in cash.
Therefore, you need to lay your risk-free free bet as if Stake Not Returned. This is effectively an underlay. For example, on a 5.50/6.00 match, assuming £50 stake, then lay £35.
- If your horse loses: you’ve made £35 lay win (minus exchange commission). Since Bet365 refund your £50 stake…
- If your horse wins: you get another risk-free bet on the next feature/live ITV race. Simply repeat the backing and laying process (laying as if SNR) until you lose.
Avoid the features races, which are typically midweek. Matched betting on minor races is a fast-track to a gubbing. Mingle with the betting crowd and stick to high-profile ITV racing.
Also, try not to place £50 on every race.
Any questions about Bet365 racing refund offer? please email email@example.com or get in touch via the social media channels at the top of matchedbettingzest.com