Update: this post is for illustrative purposes. The promotion has now finished.
Bruce Betting Lead and Lose is a great football matched betting reload offer.
This offer is available on all English Premier League and Spanish La Liga matches.
If your team is winning but goes on to lose, Bruce Betting refund your stake as a free bet (bets of £5 to £20).
The main criteria for Lead and Lose:
- There are no minimum odds. Your qualifying bet must be a minimum of £5 and a maximum of £20 per match.
- You can earn up to £60 in free bets per day.
- This offer applies to pre match bets on the Match Odds (1×2) market only.
- Offer is only on English Premier League and Spanish La Liga matches.
- Use free bets on a selection with maximum odds of 10/1 (11.0) within 7 days after crediting.
Lead and Lose strategy
a). Choose a close odds selection
Open Bruce Betting and the exchange and find a close odds match on the Match Odds (1×2) market.
Remember you are looking for an English Premier League or Spanish La Liga match.
b). Backing and laying
Place £5 to £20 bet on a team to win the match at Bruce Betting.
For example, on 3rd January 2019: Bet £20 on Man City at Evens (2.0) to beat Liverpool.
Then, place a £19.50 lay bet on Man City (odds of 2.0) at Smarkets. Your qualifying loss is £0.50.
c). If your team leads but loses
If your team is winning the match at any time but loses, get a refund as a free bet (for £5 to £20 stake per match).
- Free bet expires in 7 days
- Only take close odds matches. It is not worth “chasing” free bets by taking poor odds.
- Combine Lead and Lose with Bruce Betting’s weekly free bet offer. Simply place 10 x £10 at Evens (2.0) to get a £10 free bet each week.
Bruce Betting Lead and Lose is a useful matched betting offer. A simple back and lay strategy could yield some free bets.
Find more strategies in the football matched betting guides.