Free bet strategy: how to complete a free bet offer
Welcome to the free bet strategy guide. Let’s see how to make money from a free bet offer.
Grosvenor sports £25 free bet reload offer
- Bet £25 on Saturday Premier League (odds 1.50+), get a £25 free bet for Man Utd vs Liverpool.
- Free bet awarded after qualifying bet settles
- Grosvenor free bets are Stake Not Returned (SNR). Any winnings from the free bet do not include your stake. So, use high odds to extract a profit from the free bet.
Placing £25 qualifying bet
Find a suitable qualifying bet at odds of 1/2 (1.50) or higher.
Place a £25 bet on Everton to beat West Ham at odds of 2.02 with Grosvenor.
Using beatingbonuses.co.uk matched betting calculator. Enter the following information to work out your lay stake: bet type: qual, bet size: 25.00, back odds: 2.02, lay odds: 2.06, lay commission 2%.
Then place a £24.75 lay bet on Everton at odds of 2.06 on Smarkets. The liability is £26.24. Regardless of the result – you’ve taken £0.75 qualifying loss to qualify for the £25 free bet.
Once your qualifying bet has settled, Grosvenor will credit a £25 free bet to use on Man Utd vs Liverpool.
Placing £25 free bet
Now let’s search for a suitable selection for our £25 free bet on Man Utd vs Liverpool. After a quick scan of potential high odds selections, Sadio Mane First Goalscorer is 5.40 to back at Grosvenor.
Simply click on Sadio Mane in the First Goalscorer market. The selection is added to your betslip. Enter £25.00 stake and select the £25 free bet tick box. Click ‘Place Bet’ to confirm your selection.
Now we need to cover our selection with a matching lay bet at the exchange. The free bet does not return its stake (SNR), so the lay stake needs to be slightly lower than £25.
Using beatingbonuses.co.uk matched betting calculator. Enter the following information to work out your lay stake: bet type: SNR, bet size: 25.00, back odds: 5.40, lay odds: 5.80, lay commission 2%.
Lay £19.03 on Sadio Mane (5.40 lay odds) in the First Goalscorer market at Smarkets. The liability is £91.35.
- If Sadio Mane scores the first goal: you win £110.00 at Grosvenor, minus £91.35 liability at Smarkets. Your net profit is £18.65.
- If Sadio Mane does not score the first goal: Your £25 free bet loses at Grosvenor. However, the £19.03 lay bet wins at Smarkets, minus £0.38 commission equals £18.65 net profit.
Therefore, we will make £18.65 whatever the outcome of the free bet. Considering our £0.75 qualifying bet loss, our overall net profit is £17.90 from this £25 free bet offer. This represents a 71.6% retention of the free bet amount.
You can now complete basic free bet offers. Progress to larger offers as you gain experience.