Weekend enhanced multiples
Here is a summary of the best weekend enhanced multiples for the start of December 2018.
Some of these Specials can be layed at the exchange by looking under the relevant section as follows.
Betfair exchange > Football > United Kingdom > English Premier League > ACCA Saturday 1 December
Matchbook > Football > Specials
Smarkets > Football > Accumulators
Other boosts can be taken as an advantage play with long-term positive expected value (EV+).
- William Hill Super Odds Treble: Man City, Leicester and Newcastle all to win at 7/1 (8.00).
The maximum stake is Â£5. You can lay this treble at 7.00 on Smarkets (Football > Accumulators > Saturday).
Sport > Enhanced ACCAs:
- Atletico Madrid, Barcelona and Sevilla all to win 4/1 (5.0). The implied lay odds are around 4.9 (1.8 x 1.29 x 2.12).
- Derby County, Norwich City and Nottingham Forest all to win 4/1 (5.0). The implied lay is circa 4.9 (1.99 x 1.46 x 1.69).
More excellent boosts from Redarmybet.
Daily Super Boosts or Fan Boosts > Super Fan Boosts:
- Premier League treble at 5/1 (6.0) is 5.4 to lay at Smarkets (Football > Accumulators > Saturday).
- Tyson Fury to defeat Deontay Wilder at 2/1 (3.0) is 2.44 to lay at Smarkets.
- Soccer Saturday Price Boost: Man City, Norwich and Newcastle all to win at 9/2 (5.5), the lay odds are 4.5 at Smarkets.
- Deontay Wilder to win by TKO/KO in rounds 1-6 is 9/2 (5.5). This is available to lay at 5.00 on Betfair (in the Grouped Round betting 2 market).
Sportsbook > Enhanced ACCAs or #Price Specials:
- Man city, Leciester and Crystal Palace all to win 7/2 (4.5).
Specials > Betsid Price Boosts: Maximum Â£10 on each of these two 01 December 2018 boosts. You cannot lay these at the exchange.
- Crystal Palace, Blackburn and Derby all to win 6/1.
- Leicester, Norwich and Man Utd all to win 6/1.
Daily Price Boosts:
- Tyson Fury to win by KO, TKO or DQ against Deontay Wilder at 8/1 (9.00), and 7.20 to lay.
- Hit The Target Treble – Sunday 2nd December 2018: Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool all to win 4/1 (5.00).
- American football on Monday 3rd December 2018: LA Chargers to beat Pittsburgh Steelers 2/1 (3.00), and 2.74 to lay on Betfair.
- Darts PDC World Championship – Michael Van Gerwen to win outright 19/10 (2.90). The exchange lay is currently 2.84. One to keep any eye on for a potential lay price drop.
- Power Price: Saturday 2nd December 2018. Man City, Leicester and Crystal Palace all to win 4/1 (5.00). Maximum stake Â£20.
- Mr Green Specials > Odds Boosts: Tottenham and Liverpool both to win 13/4 (4.25). Implied lay odds around 4.05 (2.8 x 1.44).
Very thorough yet concise breakdown with some great multipliers on offer! Do you think things will be more competitive and there’ll be more offers closer to Christmas & NY?
Hi Caz, I think the bookies will be offering plenty of enhanced multiples in the run up to Christmas and during the festive season. There will be loads of Premier League football and top class horse racing.